Saturday, November 22, 2008

Shedding The Pounds

Ready for it???? 10 more pounds bringing my grand total to 52 pounds in 6 weeks and I feel GREAT!!!

Learned a lot this week too. Sugar, High Fructose Corn Syrup, and what foods not to eat... Some are DEADLY!!!

So with 2 weeks left to the end of the challenge, i have lost 11.23% of my starting weight of 463 pounds, I am also only 11 pounds away from my first goal of 400 pounds. At 400 lbs I fit on 1 scale and can weigh in @ home as well. From here it will be the 100 pounds lost mark in which I will be placed on the wlc101.net website seen worldwide. Each 50 mark will be a goal and my Ultimate goal is for me to weigh in at 200 lbs, at that point I'm told I can get paid to be in the herbalife catalog.

So here's to seeing less of me in the future...

Dean

No comments: