Saturday, November 22, 2008

As Long as it Keeeps Going Downward...

Originally posted 10/25/08

So here I am in my 5th week, 27.1, 3.??, 9.4, 4/10 and 2.1 from 463 = 421 for a loss of 42 s woohoo. 21 more pounds and I can use my own scale. YEAH!!! I've also added vitamins and a pill called a cell activator to my intake. The vitamins are obvious but the cell activator is to help regenerate villi. Villi absorb the nutrients, as a child they are out straight absorbing stuff, (this is why I cant keep up with my 2 year old) as we get older they get abused by smoking (2nd hand smoke counts), alcohol, toxins we breath etc. This pill supposedly brings them back from the brink of extinction. 1 more step I'm willing to try, but I won't get into the details here..., but basically involves getting rid of everything that may or may not be trapped inside. Right now anything to keep going forward and getting healthy.

I'm also Sampling a pill calle snack defense. My stepmother would be proud, taking this I don't get "bored/hungry".

Reading this it sounds like a lot of weird crap, but it's all natural, and they all handle seperate things and the energy I am getting from adding just the vitamins and cell activator is real. So on I go Onward and downward. It all ends the 15th of November, the day before my bday and I hope to win the $$$ but losing the weight and getting healthy is the best part of it.

AAMOF, we stopped @ McD's (haven't got fam. 100% turned yet) today after shopping and they all got whatever they got, and I was going to eat nothing, but had just a side salad, with ranch dressing, I poured the dressing on the lid and dipped the salad in it each bite to get the taste without drowning my lettuce in it. So I've learned stuff and for those who know I can down a red robin burger in 3 bites and go back for another, those days are behind me and I'm going for a little more health conscious approach to what I throw down my throat. For those who really know me, that means I'm not about to put chocolate and PB ehind me. Hey PB has protein...

Nite all... see you next week.

Dean (DJ)

No comments: