Sunday, December 14, 2008

Want to Scream, then some good news...



So last week seamed rough for some reason, money's tight, ran out of shake mix, and then having a rough night at work, I devoured no less than 3 items off the grill. CheeseyBrats made by the same co. that makes them for the New England Patriots. Then lots of grazing, then the day we decorated the tree, we had tons of appetizers, pulled pork sliders, Brie in Bread bowl dip, spinach dip, scallops in bacon, chicken fajitas, tons of litle finger food, christmas music, a beautiful tree, family and fun... BAD for diet... so up to 403 time to get back in the saddle, so I made Sat after weigh in my cheat day, I had some cheese cake, and just some crap I shouldn't have had.

Then this AM (Sunday) I got up and had a meeting in RI with a Million Club Herbalife Distributor. Who went over the business plan with me and Noreen my coach and Judy who was the other coach in the last Challenge. In some ways I've become their model student, and showboat for Herbalife, 60 pounds in 8 weeks doing just Herbalife, My coach wants me on the weight loss challenge site, the herbalife site and their catalogs and books, pays money. I'm going to be an official distributor for Herbalife as of tomorrow, and I'm going to be one of the Coach's in training for the next challenge, as well as a participant. I've learned I can make quite a bit of bank as a distributor and coach so I think this will work for me. And I'm helping the world get a little healthier a few people at a time.

No comments: