Thursday, December 4, 2008

More Great News...

I think I'm back... Got on my scale this am and I was 398.5, woohoo under 400. That of course is unofficial, but barring any disaster, I should be ok for Saturday.

Guess what else I did for the first time in who knows how long...

I walked, not far but, I walked probably a quarter mile, I'll drive it tomorrow to see how far it was. So if I start doing that more often, the rest of the weight should just fall off.

In addition to my weight loss, my beautiful daughter Amanda wants to join in. She's only 14 so most of her baby fat left when she shot up to 5'9" but she's got a little pudge she wants to get rid of and also wants try to be healthier. So Noreen my coach told me I could bring her Sat and we'll do a measure and starting weight with her too.

So I'll let you know how it all works out on Saturday.

Dean

No comments: