Monday, March 2, 2009

Bigger Drop

OK Y nothing last week? Because I thought I'd done well but believe the scale battery was dying. As well as I thought I'd done, it was up 2 pounds. I wouldn't accept it. But my coach logged it so it's in the books. However this week. 7.3 pounds down!!!

So now I'm down a total of 77 pounds since the 3rd week of Sept., 08. My energy is through the roof and my entire eating strategy.... wow strategy, I just saw that. Not plan, not system, but strategy, I'm attacking my fat self with nutrition and good food.

I'm doing Herbalife and feeling Awesome, I'm now drinking 5 shakes a day with 3 scoops of protein powder, 2 scoops of shake mix and skim milk. I also now eat egg white omelets, and 2 chicken breast and a quart of broccoli.

Big jump from chinese food, burgers, McDonalds, and more crap than you can imagine.

77 Pounds, I never imagined. Just filled in my tracker I made in Google Docs (spreadsheet) and my BMI has also gone down from 59 to 50.

Lose Weight Now... Ask me how!

Dean

No comments: