Saturday, February 14, 2009

Two weeks combined = 8.5 pounds

Happy Valentines Day Everybody!!!

I didn't get a chance to get up here last week So here are the results... Last week I lost 3.5 pounds YEAH!!!!! Finally a downward slope, We weighed in again today, Valentines Day and I lost 5 more pounds, Hooray for Herbalife, Those shakes are amazing. Full all the time, Protein's up, Carbs and Fat are down, it's all good!!!

So I am now settling in at 391.6 Under the 400 pound mark for good. I also decided I was going to be nice to myself, when I hit the 100 pounds lost mark, I'm buying myself a laptop, 30 pounds and 500 dollars to go!!

2 comments:

PFS6450 said...

Hi there Dean, just realized u r following my blog, thx :P. btw, r u taking herbalife too? Gudluck 2u Dean!

Dean MacIsaac said...

All Herbalife all the time... Thanks for joining mine too. Luck back at you too...